Friday, August 14, 2015

Implementation
My goal when implementing will initially be to use station rotation model at least twice a week.  I had a chance to become more comfortable with edmodo over the summer and will be using a combination of edmodo and khan academy which I have used in the past as well.  I am a fan of standards based grading and would like to see a khan/edmodo option as one way (out of three) to show mastery of a topic.i also found that edmodo is a great hub to use for students who are doing we quests and project based learning.

I am excited to attend the "mathcamp" that is being offered by the district this school year. Many different free resources are going to be presented and I am interested in talking to other teachers across our very own district to hear how they have implemented technology in their math classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment