Friday, August 14, 2015

My review of research had me looking up ways to use more apps to help personalize students education plans. There are several sites that even divide apps by grade level such as http://the-tutor-house.com/2014/06/free-math-apps-by-grade-level/

I also did some research and practice implementation with QR codes. We implemented this on the overnight field trip we took to DC and saw a high level of engagement. I then took a digital course on using QR codes through a SMART Technology website (smart board based). I have decided that at first it might be easier to modify some scavenger hunts that are already made vs. creating them on my own. This website is an example of a math one. http://www.classtools.net/QR/qr_generator.php?fold=47&fname=ShgPe&diff=0

3 comments:

  1. I would love to learn how to create/use QR codes. I really enjoyed watching the videos while reading "Blended."

    ReplyDelete
  2. part of our ESTE seminar was on creating QR codes. I have the power point presentation and I would be happy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete